SPACI (Stazione Polimero Automatica in Container Industriale)
Thanks to their compactness and versatility the GENNARETTI centrifuges are particularly suitable for installation inside classic industrial containers measuring 20’ and 40’, together with other accessories and components that complete the separation system.
Thus SPACI was established, la Polymeric Automatic Station in an Industrial Container, a complete turnkey system solution, easy to transport and install in the work site or remote areas, which guarantees excellent adaptability to the various sectors of use.
With SPACI any type of sludge can be separated, in any area or zone, thus facilitating the disposal of a smaller volume of solid material and it is possible to immediately recycle or re-use the liquid obtained by separating, undeniable economic advantages. To characterise the various models is the installation of DECANTER GHT of different sizes, fitted with preparation plant of the polymer and sludge to be treated and process control and management systems.
The plants are supplied with all parts necessary for operation (pumps, motors, polymer station, etc.) e and can be equipped with generators of electric energy, lighting, heating or air conditioning system and also a work position. Each individual plant is kept in a standard 20’ or 40’ industrial container and, if necessary, it can also be placed on a moving vehicle. On the basis of dimensioning or the volume of work to be carried out, the SPACI system can also be articulated on 2 containers, with the possibility of positioning them one on top of the other. In this way it is possible to optimise spaces to a maximum and there is the advantage of having the evacuation of the dry solid residue at an ideal height to discharge it directly into the hopper of a lorry below, thus facilitating disposal.
The main technical advantages of the SPACI are:
1) All plant components reach the customer already assembled; there is no need to contact carpenters, plumbers, electricians, etc.;
2) The system can be started on the day of delivery; simply connect the water and the electromotive force;
3) The system can be easily transferred on a truck, and restarted shortly after at another site or area;
4) A unique manufacturer inspects, is responsible for the system and supplies its warranty;
5) No need for foundations and/or special rooms to house the components;
6) All plant components are set up to integrate with the GHT centrifuge.
a) The investment is unique, with certain total cost;
b) Repayment begins immediately after delivery;
c) High yield of the volume of sludge treated with respect to the compactness of the system
The common features of all Spaci containers are:
1) Piping, valves and fittings in stainless steel; sludge line only in iron.
2) Internal ceiling lighting;
3) Electric heating with fan heater;
4) Stainless steel sheet floor, walkway with rubber mats;
5) Complete electric wiring and plumbing;
6) Supply connections and external evacuation;
7) Tanks painted with two coats of “marine” spar varnish; the entire container painted with double layer.
8) Inspection doors on the stainless steel tanks;
9) The polymer preparation station is made up of a tank divided into two parts, one for polymer maturing, and one for continuous use; this allows the use tank to deliver the solution with mature polymer while the successive batch of polymer is prepared in the first tank.