What do Gennaretti centrifuges have in particular? Let’s analyse the strong points and the main mechanical features of the machines.
1) Vibration dampers at the four ends of the casing, near to the rotation axis, unique in the sector;
2) Casing in heavy spheroidal cast iron, unique in the sector, guaranteed for life;
3) Aisi 304 stainless steel auger shaft, machined from solid, a solution that allows to reduce the diameter to benefit the height of the clarification strip;
4) Aisi 304 stainless steel sheet auger coils, with thickness from 8 to 12 mm; thick hard chrome coating, on the auger coils, to increase resistance to wear;
5) Hot moulded or centrifuged thick stainless steel cast cylindrical and conical drum; drum end flanges in thick Aisi 304;
6) Solid discharge and liquid discharge, can be removed from the casing, obtained from thick stainless steel casting, guaranteed for life (every cast part is stable through time and allows great compactness, synonymous with high reliability for parts subjected to high rotational speeds);
7) Aisi 304 stainless steel scraper;
8) Solid discharge output bushing, interchangeable from the outside, in wear-proof ceramics, or in non-deformable steel for moulds, toughened, wear-proof;
9) All components in contact with the product are in stainless steel; the pattern collection for the casting is internal; all components are designed, designated and produced internally, on cnc machines (computerised numerical control), to guarantee maximum accuracy and reliability through time;
10) The balancing of the rotating bodies, less than five grams, is highly accurate, internal, with issue of certificate for the customer.
Main mechanical components found on the market:
11) Parker Hydraulic motors;
12) Linde Hydraulic Pumps;
13) Siemens unique main electric motor;
14) Sumitomo reduction planet lubricated with oil continuously;
15) Sumitomo scraper geared motor;
16) SKF bearings;
17) Castrol Lubricants;
18) All nuts and bolts in stainless steel.